COVID-19 Statement: June 2020
Our top priority is and always has been the health and safety of our patients and employees. During this uncertain time, we appreciate your continued support and loyalty to 3Fifteen as your trusted source for high-quality product and an elevated experience.
We are happy to announce that we will be opening our locations in Detroit, Battle Creek, Flint and Grand Rapids for shopping beginning Monday, June 1! Our Ann Arbor and Morenci locations are not available for in-store shopping at this time. We will still be offering curbside pickup and home delivery for your convenience at all locations.
3FIFTEEN IN-STORE SHOPPING GUIDELINES
- If you’re sick or symptomatic, stay home. Employees who are sick, symptomatic or have been in contact with anyone sick will be required to stay at home. We encourage our patients to do the same.
- Cleaning procedures. We are thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting our stores, taking additional effort to sanitize all surfaces, including door handles and checkout stations, during business hours.
- Physical barriers. We will install physical barriers at checkout and other service points that require interaction, including plexiglass barriers, tape markings, or tables, as appropriate.
- Masks are required. We require all employees and patients to wear a mask at all times in the store to keep everyone safe.
- Limited patients allowed at a time. Each store will have strict guidelines in place for the number of patients who can be inside at once.
- Please keep your distance. We will have clearly marked spots on our floors indicating 6-feet distances for you to follow in the store and waiting areas.
3FIFTEEN CURBSIDE PICKUP DETAILS
- Check our Locations page to find a location near you.
- Click “Order Curbside” or “Home Delivery” to shop and place your order.
- For curbside, drive to the appropriate location and park in the lot.
- You will be greeted by a staff member. Please let them know you’re there for curbside pickup.
- Remain in your vehicle and a patient advocate will assist you.
- For delivery, simply stay close to your phone to track your order.
3FIFTEEN SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- Any employee who is sick will be required to stay at home.
- We strongly encourage our employees who are symptomatic or who have been in contact with anyone sick to stay home.
- We also strongly encourage patients who are sick, symptomatic or who have been in contact with anyone sick to please stay home.
- We are continuing our efforts to clean and disinfect our stores and taking additional effort to sanitize door handles and all surfaces during business hours.