Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline the acceptable use of your 3Fifteen Gift Card. By using your 3Fifteen Gift Card to purchase product from our retail locations, you are agreeing to abide by the Terms listed below.
1. For use by adults 21 years of age and older, or medical marihuana registry patients only. Must provide valid identification.
2. 3Fifteen Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, applied as account payment, or redeemed towards past purchases. All purchases (including taxes and fees) made with the Gift Card will be deducted from the credited amount. The remaining balance will remain on the Gift Card. If any purchase exceeds the balance on your 3Fifteen Gift Card, the difference must be paid with a form of payment method accepted by 3Fifteen.
3. 3Fifteen Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, recharged, or combined, and cannot be redeemed with a coupon.
4. Unless 3Fifteen consents to the action, Gift Cards cannot be transferred for value or resold. 3Fifteen holds the right to refuse the Gift Card upon purchase and request other forms of payment, terminate your account, and/or take legal action if deemed necessary within reasonable cause.
5. To check your balance, visit www.3fifteen.com, go to the “Gift Card” page and follow the instructions. You can also call our locations by finding the number here.
6. The Gift Card owner is responsible for a lost, stolen, or destroyed card. 3Fifteen is not responsible for replacing any Gift Cards.
7. 3Fifteen Gift Cards cannot be used for resale, unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional efforts.
8. If an item(s) is purchased with the use of a 3Fifteen Gift Card, you will receive another Gift Card with the credited amount if the item(s) is returned. Purchases made fully or partially with a form of payment other than a Gift Card will be refunded in the same form of payment used for purchase.
9. 3Fifteen Gift Cards are only redeemable at 3Fifteen retail locations.
10. 3Fifteen Gift Cards have no dormant fees or expiration date. As long as there are available funds, the card can be used for purchases.
11. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
12. 3Fifteen reserves the right to change any of these terms at any time.
13. Gift Cards are provided by 3Fifteen free of any warranty, expressed or implied. 3Fifteen is not responsible for the quality, legality, or any other aspect of the items purchased with the Gift Card. The Gift Cardholder is solely responsible for determining the legality of any item purchased using a 3fifteen Gift Card, and releases and holds 3Fifteen, and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees, harmless from any claim, penalty, fine or other obligation or liability related thereto.
You may have other or additional rights in connection with your purchase or redemption of 3Fifteen Gift Cards under the laws and regulations of the State of Michigan and the laws of which govern 3Fifteen Gift Cards. Nothing in these Terms is intended to restrict or alter any such rights you may have.